Live Pain Free with The
The Discseel® Procedure's Success
Hear what our past patients have to say about the Discseel® Procedure
- of Discseel® patients report an improvement and a reduction in overall pain
- of patients who previously had a failed spinal surgery get relief from a Spinal Fusion
- Statistic is measured across all locations in the United States
The Discseel® Procedure?
The Discseel® Procedure is a revolutionary, minimally-invasive procedure to treat chronic back pain resulting from damaged or torn spinal discs. An FDA-approved, 100% natural biologic called Fibrin is injected into the disc, which seals the tears and allows the body to begin healing. The Discseel® Procedure is a true alternative to a spinal fusion.
Here's What to Expect
Procedure vs. Spinal Fusion
For decades, physicians have been recommending spinal fusions to patients, only for them to fail. These life-altering procedures have lead to some of the highest percentage of surgical failures and opioid dependency among surgical patients. So the real question is: why are doctors not recommending a procedure that has greater success? It’s simple. An average spinal fusion patient is worth between $250,000 and $750,000 in insurance payouts over the patient’s lifetime. It was the high failure that lead to the creation of the Discseel® Procedure. So how do the two procedures compare to eachother? Here are some facts:
- In over 40% of patients that receive a spinal fusion, the fusion does not address the long term source of the pain
- At least 1/3 of all spinal fusion patients need a second or third fusion of their spine within 10 years
- The Discseel® Procedure has been successful in permanently relieving back pain in 70% of patients that had a previous failed spinal procedure, such as a spinal fusion
- The Discseel® Procedure is a non-invasive outpatient procedure, whereas a spinal fusion is an invasive surgery that leaves scars, hardware and requires days of recovery in a hospital