Joint And Limb Pain
Joint pain is an extremely common complaint that affects everyone from athletes to weekend warriors to the elderly. There are many factors that contribute to joint pain, which is why it is crucial to have a board-certified physician with extensive experience to evaluate each individual in order to come up with the correct diagnosis.
The correct diagnosis is essential in order to calculate a treatment plan to address the specific issue. To obtain the correct diagnosis, it will always require a complex history, a physical examination, and imaging such as x-rays, ultrasound, CT scan or MRI. All joint pathologies have shown exciting and promising results using regenerative medicine injections with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Mesenchymal Stem Cell therapy.
Common Areas treated with Regenerative Medicine
- Spine – Degenerative Disc Disease, Facet Arthritis, Muscle Sprain/Tears
- Knee – Osteoarthritis, Meniscal Tears, ACL/PCL Tears, Bursitis, Patella-Femoral Syndrome
- Hip – Osteoarthritis, Greater Trochanter Bursitis, Muscle Strain, Sacroiliac Inflammation/Arthritis (SI joint) and Piriformis Syndrome
- Leg – Muscle Tears, Muscle Strains and Tendonitis
- Shoulder – Rotator Cuff Tears or Tendonitis, Biceps Tendonitis, Osteoarthritis, Labral Tears, AC Joint Arthritis, Frozen shoulder and instability
- Elbow – Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis), Golfers Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis), Bursitis, Distal Biceps Tendonitis, and Ligament Sprains/Tears
- Wrist – Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, De Quervains Tenosynovitis
- Hand/Thumb – Overuse Injuries and Arthritis (Ex. Texting/Gamers Thumb)
- Ankle/Foot – Ankle Sprain, Osteoarthritis, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis