B-12 Shot Details & Pricing
Detoxifying Cleanse $45
Pain Relief $40
Immune Booster $40
B Boost $25
Frequently Asked Questions
Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) is a water-soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function and the production of DNA. Food sources that contain vitamin B-12 include poultry, meat, fish and dairy products. Vitamin B-12 is also added to some foods and is available as an oral supplement. Vitamin B-12 injections may be prescribed to treat vitamin B-12 deficiency.
- Increased energy and metabolism
- Enhanced neurological health
- Minimized seasonal and environmental allergies
- Decreased irritability (PMS, hormonal imbalances)
- Improved athletic endurance
- Enhanced vascular health
- Stabilized symptoms associated with depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Can benefit some patients with nervous system or endocrine disorders, such as MS, diabetes, seizures, restless leg syndrome, thyroid disorders, and adrenal fatigue.
Absolutely. Injections bypass the digestive tract and can cross the blood-brain barrier. As a result, injectable Vitamin B12 has a more direct route to the cells, is readily metabolized, and you feel the benefits faster!